Industry Institution Interaction Cell:
To explore and identify common avenues of interaction with industry as per the requirements of the institution.
All the institutions covered under the Project will form Industry-Institution-Interaction Cell (IIIC) to establish purposeful interaction between industry and institution. Solving Industrial Engineering problems
IIIC will be responsible for designing the roadmap for interaction with industry recognizing the inherent strengths as well as the weaknesses of the institution.
- To identify and facilitate Guest Lectures, Interactive Workshops, Conferences, Seminars, Brain Storming Sessions, Technical Discussions etc. with members of the Industry, outside experts, eminent personalities at regular interval.
- To conduct Industrial Training, Orientation Courses, Industrial Visits etc for faculty and students at regular intervals.
- To facilitate joint research work, consultancy involving faculty and students.
- To conduct industrial exhibitions to highlight research facilities and expertise available with the Institution.
- To facilitate for professionals from industry as visiting faculty in institutions and short or long periods deployment of faculty from institutions to industry for gaining industrial experience and/or work on projects in industry.
- To seek and associate experts from industry in curriculum development and review.
- To identify continuing education opportunities, short-term programmes and training needs of the industry, which the institution can provide.
- To promote revenue generating activities for the institution like Lab Testing, Calibration, Consultancy and R&D etc.
- To assess periodically the scientific and technological scenario/ happenings in India and abroad in order to translate it into action for taking up future R&D work.
The following Committee is constituted to look after the Industry Institute-Interaction Cell.
|Sl.||Name of the staff||Designation / Department||Responsibilities|
|01||Mrs. Kini Riya Jacob||PO||Co-ordinator|
|02||Prof. Asha Joseph||P-CS||Member|
|03||Prof. Deepa T||HOD-EC||Member|
|04||Mrs. Gigi susan George||AP-CV||Member|
|05||Mr. Prashant S Ganiger||AP-ME||Member|