- Student must always carry and wear their college identity card
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a worthy manner in their dressing; demeanor during class hours, loitering in the campus, corridors will not be
- Code of conduct on the campus includes safeguarding the Institutional property,
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Defacing any part of the campus is treated as an offence.
- Use of mobile/cell Phones along the corridors or inside the classrooms is strictly forbidden and will lead to confiscation & strict action against the student.
- Students are expected to make use of the library services during free hours.
- Students must ride/drive their vehicles into & at the campus in a moderate speed only; Students are expected to wear helmets and park the vehicles in parking area only.
- Important notices/notifications/circulars etc are displayed separately at allocated notice boards; Students are expected to make it a practice to regularly read such displayed information.
- For any certificate that is to be collected from the administrative office, request letter must be submitted a day in advance
- All visitors are expected to establish their identity & purpose of visit upon entry into the premises.