Computer Programming LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Writealgorithmsandprograms and familiarizetheprocessesofdebuggingandexecution.
- Implementbasicsof Cprogramminglanguage.
- Write algorithms and program for simple problems, and correct syntax and logical errors to execute a program.
- Write iterative and wherever possible recursive programs and demonstrate use of functions, arrays, strings and pointers in problem solving.
Data Structures LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Design, develop, implement, analyze and evaluation/testing of
- Asymptotic performance of algorithm, Sorting and Searching Algorithms
- Linear data structures and their applications such as Stacks, Queues and Lists
- Non-Linear Data Structures and their Applications such as Trees and Graphs
- Analyze and Compare various linear and non-linear data structures
- Code, debug and demonstrate the working nature of different types of data structures and their applications
- Choose the appropriate data structure for solving real world problems
Analog and Digital Electronics LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Design, assembly and Evaluation/testing of
- Analog components and circuits including Operational Amplifier, Timer, etc.
- Combinational logic circuits, Flip - Flops and their operations
- Synchronous and Asynchronous sequential circuits, A/D and D/A converters
- Make use of electronic components, ICs, instruments and tools for design and testing of circuits for the given the appropriate inputs.
- Compile a laboratory journal which includes; aim, tool/instruments/software/components used,design equations used and designs, schematics, program listing, procedure followed, relevanttheory, results as graphs and tables, interpreting and concluding the findings.
Design and Analysis of Algorithm LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Design and implement various algorithms in JAVA, Employ various design strategies for problem solving and compare the performance of different algorithms.
- Design algorithms using appropriate design techniques (brute-force, greedy, dynamic programming, etc.)
- Implement a variety of algorithms such assorting, graph related, combinatorial, etc., in a high level language.
- Apply and implement learned algorithm design techniques and data structures to solve real-world problems.
Microcontroller and Embedded Systems LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Develop and test Program using ARM7TDMI/LPC2148
- Conduct the experiments on an ARM7TDMI/LPC2148 evaluation board using evaluation versionof Embedded 'C' & Keil Uvision-4 tool/compiler.
- Develop and test program using ARM7TDMI/LPC2148
- Conduct the following experiments on an ARM7TDMI/LPC2148 evaluation board usingevaluation version of Embedded 'C' & Keil Uvision-4 tool/compiler.
Artificial Intelligence LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Implement and evaluate AI and ML algorithms in and Python programming language.
- Implement and demonstrate AI and ML algorithms.
- Evaluate different algorithms.
Database Management System Laboratory with Mini ProjectCourse Learning Objectives:
- Foundation knowledge in database concepts, technology and practice to groom students intowell-informed database application developers.
- Strong practice in SQL programming through a variety of database problems.
- Develop database applications using front-end tools and back-end DBMS.
- Create, Update and query on the database.
- Demonstrate the working of different concepts of DBMS
- Implement, analyze and evaluate the project developed for an application.
Computer Graphics Laboratory with Mini ProjectCourse Learning Objectives:
- Demonstrate simple algorithms using OpenGL Graphics Primitives and attributes.
- Implementation of line drawing and clipping algorithms using OpenGL functions
- Design and implementation of algorithms Geometric transformations on both 2D and 3D objects.
- Apply the concepts of computer graphics
- Implement computer graphics applications using OpenGL
- Animate real world problems using OpenGL
Mobile Application Development LabCourse Learning Objectives:
- Learn and acquire the art of Android Programming,
- Configure Android studio to run the applications.
- Understand and implement Android's User interface functions.
- Create, modify and query on SQlite database.
- Inspect different methods of sharing data using services
AI and MLApplication Development LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Explore the knowledge of AI and ML concepts and practice to groom students into well informed application developers.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of human cognition, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and data engineering for designing intelligent systems
- Apply computational knowledge and project development skills to provide innovative solutions
- Strong practice in AI and ML programming through a variety of AI and ML problems.
- Develop AI and ML applications using front-end and back-end tools