Computer Programming LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Write flowcharts, algorithms and programs.
- Implement basics of C programming language.
- Correct syntax and logical errors to execute a program.
- Write iterative and wherever possible recursive programs.
- Demonstrate use of functions, arrays, strings and pointers in problem solving.
Data Structures LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Design, develop, implement, analyse and evaluation/testing of
- Asymptotic performance of algorithm.
- Linear data structures and their applications such as Stacks, Queues and Lists
- Non-Linear Data Structures and their Applications such as Trees and Graphs
- Sorting and Searching Algorithms
- Analyse and Compare various linear and non-linear data structures
- Implement, analyse and evaluate the searching and sorting algorithms
- Choose the appropriate data structure for solving real world problems
Analog and Digital Electronics LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Design, assembly and Evaluation/testing of
- Analog components and circuits including Operational Amplifier, Timer, etc.
- Combinational logic circuits & Flip - Flops and their operations
- Counters and registers using flip-flops.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous sequential circuits & A/D and D/A converters
- Examine and verify the design of both analog and digital circuits using simulators.
- Make use of electronic components, ICs, instruments and tools for design and testing of circuits for the given the appropriate inputs.
- Compile a laboratory journal which includes; aim, tool/instruments/software/components used,design equations used and designs, schematics, program listing, procedure followed, relevanttheory, results as graphs and tables, interpreting and concluding the findings.
Design and Analysis of Algorithm LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- This course will enable students to:
- Design and implement various algorithms in JAVA
- Employ various design strategies for problem solving.
- Measure and compare the performance of different algorithms.
- The student will be able to:
- Design algorithms using appropriate design techniques & Implement a variety of algorithms such assorting, graph related, combinatorial, etc., in a highlevel language.
- Analyze and compare the performance of algorithms using language features.
Microcontroller and Embedded Systems LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Develop and test Program using ARM7TDMI/LPC2148
- Conduct the experiments on an ARM7TDMI/LPC2148 evaluation board using evaluation versionof Embedded 'C' & Keil Uvision-4 tool/compiler.
Computer Network LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives:
- Demonstrate operation of network and its management commands
- Simulate and demonstrate the performance of GSM and CDMA.
- Implement data link layer and transport layer protocols.
- Analyze and Compare various networking protocols.
- Demonstrate the working of different concepts of networking.
- Implement, analyze and evaluate networking protocols in NS2 / NS3 and JAVA programming Language.
Database Management System LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Foundation knowledge in database concepts, technology and practice to groom students into well-informed database application developers.
- Strong practice in SQL programming through a variety of database problems.
- Develop database applications using front-end tools and back-end DBMS.
- Implement, analyze and evaluate the project developed for an application.
Computer Graphics LaboratoryCourse Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Demonstrate simple algorithms using OpenGL Graphics Primitives and attributes.
- Implementation of line drawing and clipping algorithms using OpenGL functions
- Design and implementation of algorithms Geometric transformations on both 2D and 3D objects.
System Software Laboratory
- To make students familiar with Lexical Analysis and Syntax Analysis phases of Compiler Designand implement programs on these phases using LEX & YACC tools and/or C/C++/Java
- To enable students to learn different types of CPU scheduling algorithms used in operatingsystem.
- To make students able to implement memory management - page replacement and deadlockhandling algorithms.
Web Technology LaboratoryCourse Learning Objective:
- This course is intended to teach the basics involved in publishing content on the World Wide Web.
- This includes the ‘language of the Web’ – HTML, the fundamentals of how the Internet and the Web function, a basic understanding of graphic production with a specific stress on creating graphics for the Web, and a general grounding introduction to more advanced topics such as programming and scripting.
- This will also expose students to the basic tools and applications used in Web publishing